Interact Systems, Inc.
Integrated Solutions to Simplify your Information Needs
Purchase Order Module
· Creates and prints purchase orders - both the headers and line items, on pre-printed forms.
· Tracks each line item showing dates and quantities ordered (and edited), delivered (and returned), and invoiced (and adjusted). Both quantities and prices can be edited.
· Receives purchase order items into the Interact perpetual inventory system.
· Updates purchase orders directly from the IAS accounts payable system
· Keeps a history of the purchase order and transactions
· Prints journals of transactions for easy reconciliation
· Both receipts and voucher entry programs alert operators to problems.
· Both allow display of ordering, receiving and invoicing information for fast reconciliation.
· Purchase Order Voucher Adjustments
Accounts Payable Module
· Supports multiple checking accounts
· Automatically posts to General Ledger
· Pays regular bills automatically
· Can split bills across many departments and expense accounts
· Tracks vendor history
· Allows both automatic and selective voucher payment
· On-line Checkbook Reconciliation, Voucher History kept after clearing
· Direct General Ledger Inquiry
· Tracks vendor discounts for early payments
· Purchases can be individually distributed among various G/L accounts or Departments (cost centers)
· Purchase may be charged to individual Jobs or Contracts for Job Cost Reporting
Accounts Receivable Module
· All standard reports (Open items, Aged Receivables, Invoice and Cash Receipts Journals)
· Job Cost (detail and summary) reports link AR, AP, PR (labor cost), and Job Cost Estimate data
· Easy handling of miscellaneous charges, credits, bad checks or operator errors, and canceling invoices
· Posting to prior periods allowed.
· Sales Commission tracking for by employee or organization (NISH)
· Extensive sales tracking and reporting facilitate analysis of sales by customer, product, and other designations.
· Flexible posting G/L linkage options by line item or by customer.
· Electronic ledgers allow for both balance forward and open item statements
· Invoice Copy and Editing before posting
· Recurring invoices can be automatically posted, or created as a batch, edited, and posted
· Invoices print on white paper with logo, no forms needed.
· Query can create csv files for export to spreadsheets
· Runs standalone or integrated to other modules
· Handles both staff (salaried and hourly) and client (hourly and piece rate) payroll
· Automatically transfers wage information from the Interact Payroll/Activity Tracking System
· Automatically spreads staff payroll and benefit costs to multiple cost centers (each deduction category can vary)
· Tracks client hourly, piece rate, and non-paid activity hours
· Tracks overtime, holiday, vacation and sick leave hours
· Tracks subsidy wages paid to clients
· Multiple level security allows access to client payroll without access to staff payroll
· Multiple payroll checking accounts
· Unlimited number of deductions per employee
· Stop limits on selected deductions (special Garnishment handling)
· Federal, Local, and State tax tables taxes can be updated by the user
· Selected employees may be exempted from social security and unemployment taxes
· Prints W2’s, 1099’s, Quarterly, and Social Security wage Reports
· Handles retirement, cafeteria , 401K, and other employee benefits
· Detailed payroll register history keeps pay and leave time ledger for quick reference.
· Used with the NISH module, it allows automatic allocation of H&W benefits from federal service contracts.
General Ledger Module
· Allows cash or accrual accounting
· Multiple Fiscal Year Reporting
· Immediate transaction posting in GL and from other modules
· Ability to re-open and re-close a current year’s month and the current year
· Unique month-total data retention screen provides instant month-summary comparisons for management.
· Six digit account numbers, three digit sub-account name/number
· No practical limit to the number of cost centers or accounts
· On-line current and next year budgets
· Financial statement formatter can produce multiple statement formats
· Recurring Journal for regular repeated Transactions such as depreciation
· Account Trace prints out year’s transaction detail for specified accounts, inquiry shows detail on screen
· Income statement with Budget or Previous Year Comparisons, Balance Sheet, Twelve Month P&L Spreadsheet and Statement of Financial Position. Other formats definable by users.
· Flexible Division/Department reallocation